Websites for Library Customers
Choose any title to go directly to that website and use your library card number to log in. All are FREE. Some (such as EBSCO) require passwords to access the full site; please contact the library at 918-341-1564 for full patron access.
- Ancestry.com - Search for your ancestors, build a family tree & more for free on Ancestry.com, the world's leading genealogy resource. Start discovering today! (This site only available on computers in the library.)
- ACORNtv - FREE streaming video featuring the best of British television, series, documentaries and more. Get ready to binge watch your favorite British series!
- ChiltonLibrary - The popular DIY auto mechanic reference online, featuring exclusive photographs, diagnostics, step-by-step repair procedures, OEM maintenance schedules, recalls and Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs) for automobiles and light trucks in one easy-to-use website.
- Driving-Tests.org - Free current year Oklahoma Driver's Ed practice tests for car and motorcycle, plus online handbooks. Study for your Driver's Test online at your convenience!
- EBSCO periodicals database provides easy access to articles from hundreds of journal and periodical titles. Search academic libraries, medical libraries, public libraries and more. Young learners will enjoy the kid-friendly ‘searchasaurus’.
- NOVELIST Plus Reader’s Advisory (accessed through the EBSCO link) Over 150,000 searchable fiction and 50,000 non-fiction titles. Author read-alikes, book reviews, recommendations, and more. If you’ve ever wondered “What was the first book in this series?” or “Who writes books like my favorite author”, you’ll love NoveList Plus!
- Explora Student Research: Elementary and Middle School resource covering the most popular student subject areas, including Arts and Literature, Biography, Science and Math, Geography, and more.
- Small Business Reference Center: Information on a variety of business areas, including Start-Up Kits and Business Plans, Industry information, and business basics.
- Legal Information Reference Center includes legal information and popular legal forms by state.
- Home Improvement & Hobbies & Crafts Reference Centers help you with all your creative and DIY needs!
- Heritage Quest - Now powered by Ancestry, Heritage Quest is a comprehensive treasury of American genealogical sources dating back to the 1700's, rich in unique primary sources, local and family history, interactive census maps, and much more. Includes the US Federal Census, Revolutionary War records, Freedman's Bank records, US Serial set, and the PERSI Periodicals Archive.
- Pronunciator - Learn a new language online, at your own pace! Pronunciator offers over 80 languages from beginner to advanced language learning. Also includes ESL courses in 50 different languages to learn or improve English skills.
- Overdrive: E-books, Digital Audiobooks and Music - Thousands of e-books, digital audio, music and streaming movies available to download from the library’s website. Library card holders can check out and download digital media anytime, anywhere with a simple Internet connection.
- RBdigital: Digital Audiobooks - Thousands of digital audiobooks, including exclusive content from Recorded Books and titles from all major publishers. Many items have simultaneous checkouts, which means no holds! Just log in with your library card and start listening today!
- RBdigital Magazines - Unlimited checkouts of over 250 popular magazine titles you can access from any Internet capable device. Save back issues, read current releases, and never worry about overdue fines again!
- Universal Class - A world of continuing education right at your fingertips! Over 500 courses to help you reach your education or certification goals. Self-paced, instructor led classes in a variety of subjects, from academic to personal interest. Start your learning journey today!
- Testing and Education - Test Prep and other information for College, Graduate, Specialty and Career Program opportunities, as well as Test Prep for GED, civil service and military entrance exams, specific industry licensing tests, plus college and graduate school entrance examination information. A variety of e-books, practice tests, and supplemental materials are available to ensure you are well prepared for any educational opportunity or career goal.
- KHAN Academy - The global classroom offering personalized learning for students of all ages to study at their own pace in and outside the classroom. Math, science, computer programming, history, art history, economics, and much more. State-of-the-art, adaptive technology identifies strengths and learning gaps. Includes specialized content from institutions like NASA, The Museum of Modern Art, The California Academy of Sciences, and MIT. World class education for everyone, for free.
- The Oklahoma Library of Digital Resources is an innovative initiative to provide Oklahoma educators with high-quality, interactive teaching resources. It includes a collection of resources for 10 high school courses so teachers, parents and students can incorporate digital learning opportunities into their lessons. Free via iTunes U.
- GCFLearnFree - From Microsoft Office and email to reading, math, and more, GCFLearnFree.org offers 125 tutorials, including more than 1,100 lessons, videos, and interactives, completely free.
- - If you are new to computers, or just need a bit of a refresher, these short videos offer instruction on basic computer skills, Internet use, email, privacy and safety, and more! Perfect for beginners or those unsure of their computer skills and Internet skills.